Kind of a weird day today. Lazy and weird.
At Dylan's football game today, I interacted with Gary and Jeanie after the game. I guess she wanted to settle up with what I paid for Spring football and for CCV camp registration. I told her that was fine, but that Gary and I had agreed that camps and summer programs would be settled up after everything had been registered, so that we didn't have to exchange so much money between each other. She made it sound as if I was desperate for the money and said it was more fair this way. Gary never engaged in the conversation and he was 3 feet away. Oh boy! He thought I was controlling! He has another thing coming with this one! I'm going to have to watch that she doesn't try and control me, when it comes to Dylan.
I got laundry done and some dishes. I went for a 30 min walk, which felt good. But, am still feeling very over weight. I don't think I eat that much, but am still too heavy. I know, one pound at a time.
Now that Andrew knows the plan for housing arrangements, he has been putting more teasing pressure on Kent to just ask the question. Kent says not to be impatient and that it will happen sooner than he probably thinks. This just teases me. :-)
We all have things that make others crazy. Well, I'm noticing a couple of things with Kent that are 'weird', not irritating. Just making me question my heart, but yet I know it is solid with the way I feel for / about him. Maybe I am looking for excuses, because I'm scared. I'm still scared of rejection. Maybe that is why the weight is bugging me so much. Why would any man love a woman this much over weight?
I've let Dylan play video games most of the day today. I'm going to see if he wants to play a game with me. However, I'm sure the answer will be that he wants to play on his computer. Not that he doesn't want to spend time with me, just that he enjoys the computer so much. I limit it during school nights. With the extra long weekend, he is using the time. :-)
Well, just dumping a few things on the brain so that they are out of the brain.

No comments:
Post a Comment