It has been awhile since I blogged last. I guess my 'therapy' is tapering off. Who knows how long I'll keep this, or if I want to delete it.
Things are going nicely.
It is a struggle with trying to get Lance and Rebecca out of the house. They promise to pay me and they promise to have everything (including the dead car and parts) out by the end of March. We'll see if promises made will actually be kept, this time.
I'm so in love with Kent. It is weird that Gary was even in my life. I am wondering if I am 'normal' or 'ok' with my 2nd guessing if I am ready enough after a divorce of 12 yrs of marriage. Kent has been divorced 6 years. October 2010 was the date my divorce went finalized. 1.5 years...is that long enough? I love him so dearly. We've talked about a lot of important items about how to live together (finances, kids, future, health, etc.). I still look at Gary and ask 'how can he be so happy, when he has inflicted so much pain?'. He has gained a lot, if not all of his weight back. He continues to put down Dylan for his weight. I'm not much better and don't like what I see in the mirror.
I need to get back into good habits, like I was when I was in the condo. I was exercising and then cooling down while spending time in the word. Of course, I went to bed earlier, not as late as I have been, due to Kent's schedule. But, that is no excuse. I could do it in the evenings vs the mornings, just as well.
We are putting together a slide show of pictures of each other to show before the wedding. It is fun looking at how our lives have come this far and how much we have left to share.
Work has been nuts. I've been told I have 'changed' and that I am power hunger / competition with a co-worker. It really hurt, as she is my team-mate. Also, the other guy we hired to take some of the administrative stuff off our plate has told me he doesn't want to do data entry. He makes 1/3 of what I do. How does he think he can say this? I went and got coffee for my supervisor my first job out of college. I was a computer programmer. I paid my dues. We have a meeting on Tuesday to try and clear the air. I don't want the confrontation / conflict. I've got enough of that in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment