Monday, June 13, 2011

Hi guys!

Yep, loving life!

Dylan was baptized yesterday!  I was in with him.  Gary attended, but 'his personal beliefs of being in the water were not the same as mine'.  I met Jeanie, Brandon (20 something son), and CJ (20 something son).  Gary is dressing differently, to fit in with his new family.  I have no hurt or feelings left.  It is just there and uncomfortable.  Kent, his brother, and his brother's family were also there.  I got Andrew and Keisha to also attend.  They attended service as well.

I am having the time of my life with Kent.  It feels so good!  I've never felt love like I am experiencing with Kent and we are behaving.  He bought his tickets to go to Nebraska with Dylan and myself July 1-5.  Dylan and I will return on the 7th.  I am a bit nervous and so is he.

We spent Sunday with his family again.  I feel so comfortable with them!  They remind me a lot of my family.  I do wish mine were closer.  But, I love Arizona.  I wouldn't be able to fit in with the small town atmosphere anymore.  This is where I belong.

Dylan is now 9 years old too.  His birthday was Saturday.  Sunday, he sat next to me and wanted to take communion.  I hadn't discussed it with Gary, which I probably need to e-mail him about.  Dylan explained the sacrament to me, so I let him take part in it.  I pray this is ok.

Andrew is seeing several doctors as his left shoulder is in a world of hurt, from the military service.  Possible torn rotator cuff.  Time will tell if he is looking at surgery or not.

Well, need to run for now.  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment