Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Communication

Limiting the communication is going well.  Ok, I've eliminated it.  I do own part of the problem with the anger between Gary and myself.  I have the urge to apologize to Gary, but that would defeat my purpose.  I can forgive and ask for forgiveness via my heavenly father...then, show the result in controlling my anger with Gary.

He owes me some money today.  Usually, he is pretty good about putting it into our joint account before it is due.  It is due today.  I really hope he continues to pay me his share of child care costs (not child support - that is handled automatically).  Also, his payments for what he owes me for retirement start this month, per the divorce decree.  I'll give it until the weekend, then, I'll have to send him a message asking why it is late.


No comments:

Post a Comment