Thursday, May 5, 2011
Having fun
Kent and I are exchanging e-mails and phone calls throughout the week in addition to spending some/most of the weekends together. I and Dylan are invited to share Mother's day with his family this weekend. It is a nice treat to be treated like family, with my family so far away. I need to make sure I am focusing on the relationship instead of the activity of dating and being with a family. I want to make sure I am dating Kent for Kent and not just for dating 'someone'. He even said in his e-mail that maybe "God was trying to slow me down". Yep, He has been attempting that most of my life....successful some of the time. :-) I do want to be who I am...but, maybe it is time for a healthy change and to slow down. God, please be with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment