Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hope

What a wonderful term!  Hope brings about so much and yet it is a simple word.

I am concerned about what Tim thinks of me professionally.  I have a strong desire to meet up with him or at least offer to and ask if he wants to hear the other side of the story.  With Gary and Jeanie spending so much time at church with Dylan, maybe Tim could be a mediator or outside observer.  I guess I have a strong desire just to be heard, not knowing what Gary has shared with Tim.

On a different note....
I sat and talked with Andrew and Keisha last night.  This doesn't happen very often and maybe the reason for so many disconnects.  Andrew shared some concerns he has shared with his new boss.  Since twins run heavy in Keisha's family, there is a possibility for twins.  They should know at the ultrasound on the 22nd.  Andrew is worried about how his is going to provide for his family.  Maybe he has his head screwed on right. Granted, he should have thought about that before they had 'fun in the bedroom'.  You know, they know what causes pregnancies now!  I told both of them that we may have butted heads over the last few months, like any good family does.  We have our differences.  I just want the very best for them.  However, my best may not be their dreams.  It is their life, failures, and successes, no matter what I see.  I only see what I see.  I don't have the big picture, like God does.  I told them not to worry and that we are living together to cut expenses.  We are both living as cheaply as we can in this house.  We need to take one day at a time and just do the best we can.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment