Thursday, November 10, 2011

Slow down

As you (who read my blog) know, I am not one to slow down.  Well, the last couple of days, I've had to slow down.  I've been running a low grade fever.  Enough to make me feel bad at work, but not enough to go to the doctor.  Some over the counter medication is helping and I need rest.  There is the problem, keeping myself in a resting state.  I keep thinking of the things I should be doing.  I'm trying to rest.  I am out of the bed and on the couch.  "Rabbit Ear" / free TV is limiting.  But, if I remember right, having 150+ channels didn't end up much different.  I dropped Direct TV to save money on utilities.  Dylan is probably the biggest complainer, but he has gone to other activities (computer and Wii) instead.  Ok, back to me.  I am just struggling to rest and not clean or do something else.  I have a long weekend, with Veteran's Day tomorrow being a holiday.  Dylan is with his dad tonight.  He will be dropped off around 7:15 / 7:30am tomorrow.  I had so many plans to get things accomplished this weekend.  But, I can't keep leaving work.  I took Tuesday afternoon off to help Kent with his backyard.  We cut down / trimmed enough to fill the back of my truck to the top of the cab's roof.  It looks a lot better.  I left work yesterday because I didn't feel right.  I slept for 5 hours yesterday and a full night last night.  I left work today because I didn't feel well.  I slept for about 3 hours.  Just thought I would post some ramblings today.  Sorry to bore you.  :-)  Prayers to everyone in their lives.  Just need to relax and rest to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment