Well, I hit a breaking point. I documented my expectations both financial and household help to Andrew and Keisha today. Keisha was childish and did not want to talk with me until Andrew got home tonight. However, dusting and vacuuming were done when I got home....finally! No more excuses. Saturday, they plan to visit several stores on the corner to look for a job for Keisha. Why she needs Andrew along to do job hunting, I'm not sure. But, there is progress again. I pray it continues longer than 24 hours this time.
Andrew is the mediator. I told him I didn't intend to put him in the middle. He wants to make this work and he is staying put. So, I know they won't be moving out. I hate having to challenge the loyalty to me vs to Keisha. But, so far, I have the stronger connection with Andrew. I pray that this helps build their foundation for a marriage, at least financially and shared responsibility wise. Spiritually, well, we are still working on that.

No comments:
Post a Comment