Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Progress

There continues to be progress with Keisha.  She went job hunting yesterday, walking to the businesses.  Today, while I have been telecommuting, she did not feel well after being in the heat yesterday.  I told her she needed to get into it a bit more than she has to become accustomed to it.  Being in the A/C in the house, is not acclimating to it.  She did wake up later and worked on her applications.  However, she wasn't as 'ready' as she told me as she doesn't remember wages, supervisors, etc.  I told her that once I found this information, I created a log to always have the information.  She didn't like that advice.  But, there is progress.

She continues to help in the kitchen, including taking out the trash and recycling.  This all helps.  I told her that I would be getting the dogs deshedded at the pet shop on Saturday.  She could do vacuuming and dusting when I leave for that apt.  She agreed.

Dylan woke this morning wanting to know if Kent was going to be here tonight.  He misses him, which is cute and nice.  I am definitely enjoying Kent in my life and pray we are pleasing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment