Life is so interesting. You need to either revile in it or worry / fret about it. I'm in the process of switching to 'revile' vs 'worry'. Turning your life over to God to allow Him the control or the 'wheel', is much more rewarding and fulfilling than driving yourself.....crazy.
Andrew and Keisha will be joining us at church tomorrow. They have asked Lance and Rebecca along. I'm excited, but cautious. I'm glad/grateful that the series is "Questions". Tomorrow's topic is what is life all about. It should be interesting. I pray they will continue to go the next two weeks, as the topics are just as good about lifestyles and why go to church.
I talked with Dylan, as he is with his dad this weekend. I guess Jeanie's brother has moved in with them for the next few weeks....into Dylan's bedroom. So, he is on the couch again for his visitation. He really feels like an after thought. There is no sense of ownership or belonging. When I was with him at the football meeting this morning, once he saw that I was there, he sat on my lap and stayed close to me.
I know. It will be a matter of time for Dylan to voice his opinion that he doesn't want to be with his father. On the other hand, he looked sharp...nice tie shoes, blue jean shorts, and a nice polo. I guess I let him get away with t-shirts and gym shorts too much. I should put him in better clothes. But, he is comfortable.
Looking forward to having Dylan home again. I can't imagine how Kent handles his girls being gone so long. He doesn't have a choice.
Andrew is still wondering where he stands with Keisha, emotionally. I just need to pray for him to have his heart, mind, and eyes opened. He wants me to get closer to Keisha. It told him, not until he makes his decision.
I pray her heart is touched tomorrow, even if it is a small amount.

No comments:
Post a Comment