Here I am up way too early for a Thursday morning. Stressed about some things at work. I messed up. Not that I am perfect, but I don't like to waste people's time and I did this week. I have apologized, yet still feel bad. Just too many projects to juggle and way too much detailed responsibility. I have a good job, I have a good boss, I have a good paycheck - all things to be extremely grateful for. I also have wonderful co-workers. The executive team has made additional changes in the agency. It is starting to get very close to our group. My boss's boss's boss was moved to a different position and a new person was moved into that position. Initial conversations with her are favorable. We will see. My boss's boss was moved into a different position - unofficially at this point. No replacement has been identified, but my boss has interviewed for that position. Time will tell.
Well, I'm going to go back to bed to see if I can't get this brain to shut off, now that I have dumped a few thoughts. I logged on to work to send out some apologies and get through the morning e-mail. So, I should have a productive day at work.

No comments:
Post a Comment