I had a wonderful time in church last night. www.markmoore.org is a wonderful speaker and part entertainer for the passion he has for the Word of God. I'm so excited and motivated to change my routine to make God a part of it again.
I had a wonderful time with some dear friends of mine (Brian, Vicki, David, and Sarah). David and Brian paid attention to Dylan, which he always loves.
I was tired last night, so took some Excedrin PM and crashed. I finally feel like I got some sleep last night, but feel a bit emotionally down. I think as the morning progresses, I am going to be fine. Looking forward to head to Payson with Kent and Dylan. We still don't know if Andrew and Keisha will be going with us, as they are welcome to come too. We will be exploring, primarily to just get out of the heat here in the valley.
The more I think about it, I believe I'm 'down' because my weight is up. I'm at 324 and when I go over 320 it really is noticeable to me. I got on the elliptical yesterday morning. Ok, it was only 7 min, but it was 7 min. I do the yard work and other household chores. I don't feel like I eat terribly much. But, I need to watch it. It is time to get serious about the weight loss. I've tried so many programs. No 'program' is going to be the answer. It lies within me to watch it and do the right things. Kent is very supportive and has said we'll go bike riding, when it is cooler. Thank you, Lord, for bringing Kent into my life!
Tomorrow, I'm nervous. Kent's folks and his aunt & uncle come over for a BBQ. They will see how I live. I don't own my house, but the contents are mine. I know it is all material stuff. But, it is the first time they will be seeing how me and my family live. I'm sure it will be fine. But, I'm still nervous.
I pray your long weekend is enjoyable and safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment