Be sure to check out the picture I added to the previous post.
I guess that is the word for it, as it isn't to full frustration. I came home from work today to find Keisha babysitting the neighbor's kids. This is fine. I just wish I knew that is what I was going to come home to. She moves furniture around to 'corral' them into the front room, so that I can't watch my TV. Of course, up stairs with her TV would not be good as there are a lot of electronics they can get in to. While I've been home, she hasn't sat down to play with them or engage them in constructive play. They have none of their toys and we do not have any age appropriate toys for them. So, she is trying to babysit them with the TV. Dylan is helping, but is winding them up. I'm not going to stop it, as she is the one babysitting. Looks like we are feeding them (the kids) as well. She is going to get her hair done as payment. I guess that is her choice. I don't get profits, they just need to pay the bills. Heck, the mom of these kids could pack up a laundry basket of their toys to bring with them. Looks like they have been here most of the day. I do not see evidence of a any type of experience being a 'live in nanny' from Keisha's past.
I'm glad I have flag football practice in a little bit with Dylan.
I had lunch with Lori today. She is going to start looking for a job in Albuquerque, as this makes more sense for her mom (living with her) and her future husband. I will miss her. I'm not sure if it will be soon, but will probably be between now and Summer....when they will move.
I've looked ahead to Fall Break 2012. I think I'll book the timeshare at Havasu. That means I need to flip weekends with Gary. I hope he will, as we did for his Fall Break this year.
I made reservations for Kent and I in Flagstaff for next week this morning. That felt so good! Looks like it will be in the 60's to 70's up north. Layers I guess will be the key.
I know I will crave activity when I am older and the boys have their own families and I need to stop whining about the situation at hand....and find the joy. I've been hurt and I need to be allowed to heal. I am trying to keep my mouth shut while I heal.
Well, back to working on the garage sale for this Saturday. Dylan goes with his dad tomorrow. I am going to miss him and he knows it. He promises to take his phone and stay in touch with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment