Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow!

What a wonderful time with Kent in Flagstaff and Sedona.  We even took off and went into Jerome, something I had never done.

We did see some leaves turning in Flagstaff.  Not as much as we had hoped, but we still had a wonderful time.
 Kent had seen a couple of deer.  My deer pictures didn't turn out too well, but I liked this pic of the fence line and sunset where the deer were.
 This is out on Forest Road 151, north of Flagstaff off Hwy 180....just past Wing Mountain.  It was so nice!
This isn't the best picture of us, but not bad.  :-)

Thank you, God, for this wonderful man and for the wonderful time we shared this weekend.  I can say with confidence, this man is my best friend. I feel safe with any conversation we start.  This is how you intended love to be between a woman and a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment