Friday night was not fun. I believe I suffered some food poisoning. I've been extremely dizzy most of the time since. Dylan and I got established with a family physician today. I had an EKG, which was fine, actually they told me it was incredible. I have some blood work that I need to get done. The dizziness is not as intense as it was Friday/Saturday.
Sunday was nice spending the day with Kent and his folks....and Dylan.
The other thing I know I need to do is get moving. I am way too heavy and need to take care of myself. I have years left and I want to be healthy for my boys. I can't do that with my current routine. I went for a 20 min walk tonight. It wasn't much, but it was a start.
Andrew's smile on his face with the new job is nice. He is dirty and grimy and loving it! That is all I wish for my boys....their hearts desire.

No comments:
Post a Comment