I did it! I did my first 3 miles on my bike this morning. Felt great! I then went to the pool and did 10 laps. That felt great too! I'm still sitting outside in the shade, as the temps have finally broken here. It is so nice a cool (upper 60's) in the mornings.
I was hoping to do more miles on the bike, but at least it is a start. I found a couple of sites that recommend other rides, for when I am able to do the 30+ mile trips. I'll get there.
Working on laundry, put groceries away, some general cleaning. Things go so much faster with a smaller place.
I miss Dylan on the weekends he is with his dad (this weekend), but I also enjoy them. Just some down time and me time. I get my hair done and my nails this afternoon - 2 to 2.5 hour apt. She does such an awesome job. I enjoy her company too. Church later tonight.
I plan on biking tomorrow morning and do the pool too. Then, watch some football. I panicked last night. The DLP lamp in my TV went. I had no clue how to fix it and no manual. Hello Google! I found a shop at 5:30pm that was open until 7pm....downtown. I called them. They walked me through how to pull the lamp out. Then, drove down to buy a new one. They refurbished the old one and I got $40 off. The total bill was $190. They aren't cheap to replace. But the TV is operational again. :-)
Well, I can sit back and relax...do some reading. I have some 'homework' from the DivorceCare group I've started to attend. I want to keep going with the healing.

No comments:
Post a Comment