Last week, I completely gave Gary to God. God can deal with him. I'm done playing private investigator or counselor or financial advisor or anything else .... other than the mother of his children. It has helped me on all levels --> emotionally, professionally, spiritually, etc.
I had a routine endoscopic procedure yesterday. I will know more after my follow-up apt. However, it was promising information. Instead of annually having to go through that, I can wait 2-3 years. I've done this annually for the last 8 years. It will be great to have a break from it.
I'm grateful for friends who helped be with me to/from/after the hospital and stopped by to make sure I was ok. I woke up this morning with a bit of pain. But, after resting, as restricted, I am feeling better.
Dylan and Andrew continue to have problems figuring out what their relationship is with their dad. Andrew is very angry and disappointed. Gary hasn't been communicating (week attempts = "Happy Friday" texts only) with Andrew. Andrew is starting to slam the door shut on that relationship. Dylan seems to do better when he stays with me. But, I continue to encourage him to voice his concerns / questions to dad to get the answers / explanations from his dad vs having me guess. Gary has responded in an angry face / voice to the questions of Dylan (per what Dylan shares with me). This discourages Dylan from asking more questions.
This past weekend, I adopted two pugs (dogs). They have been together since they were 8 months old. They are now 8 years old. They bring a smile to Dylan's face and they keep me company when Dylan isn't here.
Thanks for your continued prayers and support!

No comments:
Post a Comment