I watched as the line of cars, trucks, campers SLOWLY filed by on I-10 out of town this weekend. Usually, we were out camping or doing something on a long weekend. With Andrew here last weekend, I just wanted time at home. I've been ill with sinus and ear infection the last week. It has drained into my lungs and I get weak easily. It is time to rest before it goes to pneumonia (which I've had before).
I picked up the prints from our pictures last night. I bought some new frames. I then decided to put some things on the walls of the new place. It feels nice.
I have one more box that I have been procrastinating to unpack. Funny, it happens to be a Fenwal (Gary's company) box. It is time for it to be recycled. It WILL be unpacked today.
I start DivorceCare at church this week. I'm anxious - positive and negative. I can't analyze what Gary's thoughts, feelings, intentions, etc. have been. I can't reason it out. I need to just deal with me (and the boys) and how I want to react. I can't control Gary nor attempt to get into his brain without conversation. I need (and am getting close) to let it go.....say 'goodbye'.
I had hoped our relationship was strong enough to get through anything. We, as humans, are wrong when we find security in things other than Christ. Ok, God, I'm getting ready for whatever you have in store for me. Thank you for the wonderful job, boss, co-workers, friends, sons, and family you have placed in my life. I hope I am being the light that you want me to be in their lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment