Sunday, July 31, 2011

Frustration

Yep, middle of the night.  I realize the kids are blowing off steam.  But, Dylan is even tossing and turning due to the loud conversation in the backyard.  I've asked them once to be quiet and more respectful, like they have been in the past.  No such luck.

Keisha has now gone to bed.  I don't like the amount of beer being consumed.

I almost feel like I am living a double life.  One, allowing my adult son walk all over me again, like my ex-husband did.  Two, a very healthy relationship with a wonderful man.

I realize they are under a lot of stress and need to blow steam off.  But, this is my house and I'm paying most of the rent and allowing them to pay late on rent.  I know, my own fault and enabling them to get away with it.

Maybe that is why I am so upset right now.  My heart and soul tell me to shut this party down.  I don't want to run them off.  I need help with the rent and utilities for this place for 2 years.  They agreed to it.  I don't like my house smelling like beer and ashtrays.

No comments:

Post a Comment