Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tired - upset

I wrote Andrew an e-mail explaining my disappointment and frustration.  He had drank too much for me to try and wake him to have a discussion.

However, I am not fighting the mad / upset feelings.  I was never able to sleep when Gary and I had unresolved fights.  He knew that and used it against me, most of the time.

I'm heating up some tea to see if that will calm my nerves.  I've given it up to God in prayer.  I've prayed for the kids, for forgiveness and understanding.

I wanted to be at my best when I met the girls (Kent's girls), which is tomorrow/today - Sunday.  I am to leave for church, probably before this group is awake, and spend the day with them.  Andrew will start his job on Monday and his afternoon class.  He has to be at work at 7am and doesn't get out of class until at least 8pm.  I won't see him much during the week and neither will Keisha.  The dynamics of this place are going to change drastically.  I pray for wisdom and peace.

Thanks for your prayers and your time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment