Prayers needed: Andrew and Keisha were told that there baby had a 0% chance of a normal life, if it made it full term and if it lived after birth. They are seeing a different OBGYN Friday morning. They were referred to them. It just happens to be the same one I see for myself. :-) Praise God! I trust her!
Nebraska was great! We had an incredible time! My aunt snapped this picture of Kent and myself. This is in my mom's kitchen/dining room.
We were able to meet Kent's cousins that live in Lincoln. I could have spent a whole day visiting with them. But, we had to get going to get Kent to the airport, unfortunately.
I was able to help my niece with a 4-H project and I won big points with that! Mom and I did a craft of wrapping scraps around clothesline and sewing it to make a table runner for my table here. Of course, she made me take one of her suitcases full of scraps back home with me.
Well, Gary is married tomorrow (Friday). I think I am ok...better at times than others. I just hope Dylan is ok with everything. He still had hopes of us getting together again.
Andrew starts school on Monday. They still haven't found the problem with the pain in his shoulders. The shoulder scans came back negative / normal. Now, checking the neck.
Thanks for the prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment