I've heard of Beth Moore and her popular women's bible studies. I have never read a book or bible study of her's. I picked up a copy of her Insecurity book. I haven't completed it yet, but it is a very interesting and applicable book. More should have the courage to pick up a copy and read it.
I spoke with Brent, one of the staff at church last night. Yet another person who is coming along side both Gary and I in this separation to pray for us. I don't want anyone to judge either one of us, but to be the real body of the church to heal our marriage.
Gary didn't come to the door to drop Dylan off yesterday. Dylan is really struggling with the visitation schedule. He admitted to me last night that when he is with one of us, he misses the other. The RV is not fun, after a few days, as it is much smaller than the house. He doesn't have a lot of options to play games or toys. He is going to pack more stuff today to take with him for his 1st week long visitation with Dad/Gary. It will be a long week for me, as I will miss Dylan.
I've gotten on anti-depressant medication (day one) and have anti-anxiety medication on-hand, as I've had some episodes.
I'll meet with a friend from church Wednesday night to talk. Her husband works out of Denver, while she is here. It is rough on her too, but they are doing this in hopes of being able to be in the same city (just have a job right now) in the future. I pray for a solution to present itself for them to be together more.
Yes, it is 3am. One of the side-effects of the anti-depressant medication is insomnia. I haven't been sleeping well / much lately anyway. So, nothing new here on that subject. I was hoping that if I got some things off my mind, I could go back to sleep. I'll try that now. Thanks for your time to walk along side me and pray for Gary, Dylan, and myself. Keep Andrew in your prayers too. He is an adult and has a busy life. But, he is still impacted by this....just not on a daily basis like those still at home. I wish him success and happiness.

No comments:
Post a Comment