This process is just weird. I don't understand Gary. I've promised not to ask why this is happening, as I don't know if I could trust what he says as the truth. He has broken the promise of marriage. Don't get me wrong, do I want to know why this is happening.
Sounds like Dylan continues to give Gary grief and he doesn't have the patience for him. Must be why Gary wants me to take Dylan through the school year.
Gary sold the ATVs, so I have more room in the garage to prepare for the garage sale. Gary has only helped with a few things. I've got a few more cupboards to go through and pull up the items in the backyard that will be for sale. Garage sales are NOT easy. It will be nice when I have it behind me. I just hope it all goes. Whatever doesn't sell, I'll give to Goodwill.

No comments:
Post a Comment