Sunday, August 1, 2010

Surpise!

Gary was a lot more responsive / communicative tonight when he dropped of Dylan. He offered to take Dylan every Wednesday evening, which I think will work out nicely. We'll try it. We did re-arrange the weekends a bit, but not too bad. Nothing that threw me for a loop and enough time to make some changes to my schedule.

Ok, I've lowered my expectations. I'm never going to hear 'why we are getting divorced'. Just accept it. I'm very lucky to have my faith, the grace that God grants every day, and the medication to fight the depression (thank you, God, for granting wisdom and knowledge to those that have discovered these medications).

I worked a lot on setting up for the garage sale in 3 weeks. We still have the hot tub to sell, which will be the last 'monkey' on my back to worry about. Everything else is pretty much handled for my move. Just the regular change address and some misc packing.

This week is nuts with appointments and my mandatory parenting for divorcing parents class....4 hours! Oh well.

Heading to bed after I read with my little big man (Dylan). God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment