Yep, it is time to start dealing with emotions and the realization that I am a single parent again. I didn't realize how strong my defense mechanism was in place. I was so focused on moving and that darn garage sale. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I cried a lot in church last night. It is dark during the songs, which allows me to connect with the music and allow God to touch my heart and hold me. I can only image what it looked like to those that noticed, but it felt good to be in His presence and be held.
I know it is a long process to move forward and heal. I have my Lord and Savior, as well as my family, friends, and co-workers who are coming along side of me to help and support. I am truly blessed.
I slept for 9 hours last night. It felt SO GOOD! Laundry, organizing the garage and organizing my office are on deck for today. I do want to sit and read for a bit too. Dylan comes home at 6pm. I miss him.
Andrew will be here Wednesday. I really am looking forward to spending some good time with him. I'm glad I moved early. We'll have more time to deal with the issues at hand and talk, vs dealing with a move. Thank you, God, for the change in plans to move me early. It seems so perfect now.

No comments:
Post a Comment