Well, I went to get into my truck this morning and found this on the side of my truck. Nice, eh?! The 'keying' went across both of the driver's side doors. Yep, Dylan saw it AND understood it. I didn't communicate my suspicion to Dylan, but I'm thinking it is someone who is 'defending' Gary. It is too personal. I reported it to the cops and said that I didn't have a clue who would do it. If it happens again, I'll bring it up. I notified Gary about the damage and sent him a picture. Nothing else was said. If I can draw a straight line to conclusion, I'm sure he can too. The claim is open, the truck is in the body shop, and I have a rental car. It falls under comprehensive, so my rates won't increase, but I have a $500 deductible. I won't be able to park the truck in the garage until after the garage sale. I've already got tables up and started to set things out. The proceeds of the garage sale will compensate for the deductible.
Just a pain on top of everything else.


No comments:
Post a Comment