Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moving

It is official.  The day of moving into the new place is coming.  I'm off from work now through Monday.  We decided to move into the new place 2 weeks early.  Both Dylan and I really wanted to.  So, we did.  Gary drops by when he wants and it is just discomforting.  The house is so huge and empty.  It doesn't feel like a home.  This way, too, I'll know what actually fits in the new place and what needs to be sold.  The garage sale is still set for next weekend.

Gary and I did have an 'e-mail' fight yesterday.  I had to set some boundaries.  Mostly, it was a mis-understanding on both sides.  We both apologized and are working through it.  It revolves around how payments will be made to me on the debt / retirement that is owed to me.  Some other 'junk' or 'garbage' was included in Gary's original e-mail yesterday, that really set me off.  He stated he should have left that out.

Bottom line, we agreed to move forward.

I still don't know why we are getting a divorce, other than 'he fell out of love' - "doesn't want to be married".

I've asked friends to come over to help Saturday morning to move us.  Around 12 people have responded to assist - makes humble, appreciative, and in tears to see the support come forward.  We will be done fast, which is good.  The temp is expected to hit a high of 109 degrees Saturday.

Well, back to packing, breaking down beds, etc.  Thanks for the continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment