Monday, August 16, 2010

Exhaustion

Well, I finally over did it.  I had a follow-up with my doctor and I definitely hit a wall.  She was worried about me.  Another friend (at the church office - which I visited right after the doctor's office, as it is next door) said she was worried I'd fall asleep driving home.

Well, I did my new Rx's, got Dylan, did a chiropractic apt, did supper, did dishes, and am now headed to bed.  We'll see how I feel in the morning.  It may be a sick day.  I guess I'm not as young as I thought I was.  Stinks to grow old!

Oh, more evidence of God's hands!  The new tenants want to take over the utilities for the house sooner.  They are going to repaint AND clean for me.  I told them I intended to at least vacuum before they took over.  They told me I was nuts and insisted I not do it.  Ok, tell me that only once!  I HATE to vacuum!  They will take the keys this weekend!

Andrew can help me move the garage shelves Aug 28 when he is here.  The new tenants said that was fine.

I know...heading to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment