Thursday, August 26, 2010

Boys

Andrew made it here around 7:30pm last night.  He has been consistently working 12-20 hr days 5-7 days a week.  It is good to see him, but he is working pretty hard.  It is actually better than good to see him!  :-)

Dylan has started to act out in some aggression at school.  The teacher called yesterday.  Please pray for his heart and peace.

YEA!  Andrew just found out that he has enough points to re-enlist.  He will have served 4 years this coming Dec 11.  He is going to head back Monday morning (instead of Tuesday) to start the paperwork.  He is a bit behind schedule, because he didn't have enough points.  He was looking at having to try and switch branches or to go back to school or something else.  It has really been bugging him.  It was nice to find out together.  He gave me a big hug.  His smile was so big.  This is the right thing for him to do, as it makes him feel happy.  That is all I have ever wanted for my boys....a career that they are happy with and enjoy.  Andrew likes to blow things up and gets paid for it.  I guess I'm a little jealous....I'd like to do that too.  :-)

1 comment:

Leeper's said...

Hi Carol! I will continue to keep your family in my prayers. Dylan especially right now. But yay for Andrew. That is good news!

Remember...you're not alone.

Post a Comment