Thursday, July 29, 2010

Struggles

Just dealing with the emotional trauma of all of this is nuts! Getting ready for a huge garage sale on my own is pretty rough. I came home tonight to find Gary waiting outside. He wanted to 'work on stuff'. I was optimistic. Well, he just pulled more stuff out of the cupboards in the kitchen to take. I'm left with picking what I want and marking the rest for the garage sale. He didn't post the ATVs on craigslist until I explained to him (again) that the loan is his responsibility, so he gets the equity in the bikes if he sells them. The posting is detailed and he actually got an offer on one of them. Now, if he would sell Dylan's as well.

He is just having fun with the single life. I think he has a short fuse for Dylan, while he has been staying there this week. Gary was frustrated, and it is only been 3 nights. I get him tomorrow night, as Gary has plans. Gary will take him for Saturday night. Then, we are in the 'school time' agreement. I have him 100%, with the exception of every other weekend (Friday afternoon - Sunday afternoon).

It just doesn't make sense. I'm not sure what is going on with Gary. This isn't like him. I pray for peace and understanding for him.

I'm going to kick back tonight and relax. I've been working pretty hard on packing. Maybe even head to bed early tonight.

Thank you, Jesus, for the wonderful friends you have placed in my life at work and at church. I'm trying to take one day at a time. Bless them for their prayers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment