I had another good talk with Andrew tonight. I found out a few things.
(1) Gary was talking with Jeanie for some time before he left me (June 1)....as 'friends'. They didn't start dating until 'recently'. Jeanie has two children, the same age as Andrew.
(2) Gary has requested that the next time Andrew is back, he wants to introduce him to Jeanie.
(3) When Gary was back in Iowa to visit his parents (early Oct) he was talking to them about Jeanie.
I know this looks like I care about this. The only thing that I want to point out is that Gary has lied to me the whole time. It wasn't about 'him'. He is blaming me and he is running into the arms of another woman. I feel sorry for both of them, as they are going to have a rough marriage. Yep, I'm getting prepared because I think the marriage proposal is VERY near.
I am going to talk with Gary this weekend. One of the things that I will make VERY clear is that Dylan is not allowed to stay with him if Jeanie is staying there over-night or long-term without marriage. He is old enough to know the difference and he will tell me.
I gave a letter to my boss this afternoon via e-mail. He checks his e-mails over the weekend. So, I know he will read it and will think about it before we meet on Tuesday. He may even make / force time with me on Monday. I'll just have to wait and see.
It is open enrollment for our benefits. I will not have any additional expenses on my benefits, as the state plans already have national coverage. I even checked for my destination in Nebraska and we will be covered.
I put in the letter that I would be willing to stay longer when Dylan is here visiting his father. I figured that would be fair. I'll just have to find extended stay place to crash that is inexpensive. One hurdle at a time.
Please continue to pray for clarity and direction with these decisions. I don't know what I will do if my boss says no.

No comments:
Post a Comment