(1) I received a 'no' from my boss for the proposition to work for my boss 75% time remotely via Nebraska, with the balance of the time being on-site in Arizona. I appreciate that he took it forward and did inquiries to get it to happen, but it wasn't going to happen.
(2) I got a possibility to buy the place I am renting. I've submitted a loan application for consideration. I pray it goes through, as it would reduce my rent $400/month. I really like the place too.

(3) I decided to finally get a tattoo. Andrew was in town and we had been talking about it for some time. The cross design is the same as one that is on his shoulder/arm. I added the rose and color....and reduced the size. It is on the inside of my leg right above the ankle. Dylan doesn't know yet. I'm going to show him after the soccer game tomorrow...so that it doesn't get blurted out to Dad.
(4) Gary requested to come over to talk with Andrew and I. So, we agreed. He had to come clean about a lie. (a) He has struggled, unsuccessfully, with pornography - something he has never told me he had a problem with. (b) I guess he had an affair for about a month, approximately 1-1.5 years ago....right before we left on a family camping vacation to Yosemite. He says the marriage has been dead for 4-5 years and that his family saw it. Funny, our close friends and my family didn't see the problem. I forgave him and told him I was willing to work on the marriage and fight for it, even though the divorce was final. He told me there wasn't even a spark to work with. I'm done. I'm ready to be true to myself and move forward.
Thank you for your continued prayers and your support. Dear Jesus, work in Gary's heart and life to draw closer to you. Help me control and witness to Gary during our meetings in supporting Dylan and his activities (soccer, etc.). Help me focus on the future and being there for my boys. Please work on the man you have to be a part of our family in the future, if it is your will. If I am to remain single, grant me peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment