We went for a bike ride this morning, went well. We decorated for Fall/Halloween, went real well. We cleaned (vac, laundry, and dishes), he was a big helper! We played a full game of Monopoly, which he loves. We played computer games and just chilled with recorded programs (cartoons). His stomach is doing better. I'm thinking it is stress and he just wants to relax. There is too much stress with school, friendships, and the divorce.
Mom is flying in on Friday night. I hope to see Andrew over the weekend as well. We will be staying in Lake Havasu City. Then, we will be back home for a few days and go for a day trip to Sedona. Fall Break is next week (not this week). So, we are looking forward to it. Mom decided to celebrate Christmas while she was here and the boys will (hopefully) be together. So, I have the presents (per our discussions). Dylan caught me finishing up the wrapping of the gifts. Ha! I still got it! He didn't see a thing. :-)
I just need to get through this week of work. It has been a struggle. The afternoons I just lose focus. I even lost it this afternoon. I have so much energy and focus in the mornings. The afternoons just stink. Then, I fire up again in the evenings and can't sleep.
I'll figure this out yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment