Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hurt

I know, I shouldn't have dug.  I dug into Andrew's facebook page and was able to get to Gary's facebook (limited access).  I was able to look at his friends and find a friend name "Jeanie" (name of her girlfriend).  I popped over to her page (limited access) and her facebook profile picture includes a picture of Gary in San Diego.  Gary took this trip 2 months ago and rented a studio apartment for the trip.  Yep.  Adultery has been committed, even if the sexual act has not happened (God describes it as a married individual 'lusting' after someone else - no sex has to be committed.).  The divorce was finalized Oct 3.  Andrew tells me that when Gary went back to Iowa in early October, he spoke with his folks about Jeanie.  So, I best be preparing my heat for the fact that Gary will be asking her to marry him.  In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if that is what he wants to talk to me about tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment