Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday

Wow!  It wasn't marriage that he was going to talk with me about.  We had a nice long conversation.  I had the opportunity (through prayer coverage of dear friends) to point out that Gary had been seeking another woman while our marriage was still valid and even before he asked me for a divorce.  The conversation went well, even though there were tough topics discussed.

I was able to breathe with some good friends after the conversation.  I may have come off as I was bragging or gloating.  I hope I didn't come off that way.  I knew / know I can be comfortable and open with them.  God is with me, He is my Savior and Lord.  I know I couldn't be at this point of peace and strength without His grace and mercy.

Thank you, all, for the continued prayer coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment