Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011

Well, I think 2011 will be a year of foundation.  Thursday night at Home Team (prev church) was a bit weird, for being my last time to attend.  It confirmed that we are following the path before us, which God is leading us.  It was nice to worship at the new church last night.  I will be serving at two services (prev church) today, which will be my last.  I have a feeling it too will be uneventful / noticed.  But, I guess I would prefer it that way.

I signed Dylan up for camp in June with the new church.  They will be going to UCYC in Prescott.  Seems like a pretty good camp.

I sent an e-mail to Gary last night, establishing the next steps of payment on the retirement portion he owes me, per the divorce decree.  I also total the childcare he owes me every month, including deposits for summer care, co-pays on any medical, etc.  I guess a 'monthly bill', you could say.

He still hasn't told me about his up-coming wedding, nor has said anything to Dylan.  The divorce and being single is settling in.  To be honest with myself, I still have feelings for Gary.  It will take awhile for those to change into something (not sure what to call it) that is representative of him being Dylan's father vs a husband to me.  It will take time.

I find myself checking out guys' left hands for eligible options.  Probably human response.  I need to focus on my weight and losing it, to be attractive.  Maybe that is why Gary left me, I had gotten too fat.  With the last cold that Dylan I had, I'm just getting to the point where I can walk without wheezing.  I'll slowly start into walking.  I've also got a couple of pieces of exercise equipment here at home.  I need to start using them again.

I'll prepare the data for taxes today.  I might make a new cover for my Bible and start on the quilt that I got material for when mom was here back in October.  I'm just exhausted.  Rest today sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment