What a weird time at church! I had notified the church I was going to leave, but I would satisfy the service commitments for January. I got there to do the last two services this morning. Nelda - usually the one who does the scheduling - was surprised to see me. I guess Pastor Sean was supposed to contact me to let me know that I didn't have to serve, since I was leaving the church. Sean came in and didn't even acknowledge my existence. Nelda showed Sean I was there. He didn't even say thank you for my previous service or sorry for not contacting you about not having to serve, just left. They were short, so I ended up helping. Sean was doing one of the remote control cameras. He wasn't holding it steady, like he complains of others doing. But, it was ok, since he was the one at the controls. I wasn't needed for the last service.
It was just really weird. Not really good nor bad.
I'm going to slow down and just coast the next few months to ensure that I am listening to God and his plans for me. I'm not sure what 2011 will hold for us. But, I'm going to be careful to listen for God's voice.

No comments:
Post a Comment