A friend who is still a facebook friend with Gary saw this recent post.
Gary R. Hartman
Apparently I need to post this again...it didn't sink in the first time. When a person has once had power over
you, they will think that power will always be there! It's up to you to change that! and that's exactly what I'm
doing......gettin my damn dignity, power, and self respect back!! I'm moving on with my life, being the man of
God that I should be, and want to be!!
I didn't have power over him! I helped him with his schooling, made sure he was able to purchase anything he wanted, coached him on how to interview, wrote his resume. When I met him he made less than 1/2 of what I did at the time. Since then, almost tripled my salary and last year he made $1k more than I did. Yep, I really had power over him. As far as a man of God....a true man of God doesn't leave their family.
My God! Who had told him that I did this to him?! Dignity, power, self respect? How did he go down that road?
This doesn't make sense at all. I'm hurt, confused. I guess I feel guilty, because the man I loved and the father of my children feels I did this to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment