Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finances

The large chunk of money that was given to me a few weeks ago by the people who bought a bunch of stuff off of me, ended up to be a forged check that was to be for Gary.  They are renting the house Gary and I use to.  Gary had a check sent to him, but it was sent to the wrong address.  The people who owe me money, signed the check and deposited it into my account.  They had my account number, as they gave it to a lawyer to electronically deposit a settlement check for payment to me....which has never happened.  I've opened a civil lawsuit against them, as they won't pay me and they are being difficult to work with to remove the items from the property that they no longer want (without paying for usage of the items for the last 5 months).

I trust people to be honest and fair.  I always get trampled.

Gary has paid off large chunks of his credit card (great!).  However, he didn't pay me what he owes me from last June & July.  So, I pointed this all out and told him he was selfish and not wanting to work with me.  I got a transfer of $2,500 towards what he owes me.  It is a start and it was REALLY needed.

Gary has taken a loan out against a couple of retirement accounts to pay things off.  I should be totally paid off by the end of February.  Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment