Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rental

Well, I just figured out that about 4 months ago, the bank, who own's the condos I live in, has decided not to rent any more units out.  They will not renew any leases, but they won't push you out either.  All properties are up for sale, including mine.  My lease would be satisfied.  But, after Aug 2011, I'll be going month to month.  So, if there is a buyer, I would be out.

I can qualify for a mortgage until June 2012.  I may need to move this Summer....yet again.  Argh!  I will try (I like control) to lay this at Jesus's feet for him to deal with and have a perfect plan for.  I'd like to stay here until I can qualify for a mortgage instead of moving twice.  I'm hoping to be able to move up near CCV and into the Stetson area (Deer Valley - SDO High School).  We'll just have to take one day at a time.  I like to plan, though.

I am helping some friends get into a different house.  It is fun working with the real estate again.  They qualified for a mortgage yesterday.  We looked at one house tonight, and they want to put an offer on it.  It is a short sale, so, it will be a hurry-up and wait.  I pray it goes through, because it is a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment