Dylan has really opened up and cried this weekend. He doesn't want to stay over night with Gary. He is really getting the 'cold shoulder' from Gary and doesn't feel the love from his dad. He is feeling that 'token'ness of his time with his dad.
I guess when I had Dylan during the BBQ event over in Fountain Hills, when Gary 'had plans'.....Gary took Jeanie to the Toby Mac concert. This is significant to Dylan, as Gary has been 'pushing' Toby Mac on Dylan and encouraging his 'favorite' songs. Gary even pre-loaded most of his MP3 player with several Toby Mac albums. So, why did he not take Dylan to the concert?
He just doesn't make any sense.
I just need to wait for Spring Break and this Summer. I have a feeling that Gary will back-off from his visitation negotiation and want to revert back to the school schedule vs a full week on/off.
I am a planner. I am thinking about Junior High / Middle School. If we stay where we are at, the current school boundaries require Dylan to go to Verrado Middle School vs Western Sky. Granted, he has 2 more school years before this becomes a factor. I'll look at rental options next July to see if I can find a ranch styled home to rent that would put him into the Western Sky school boundaries. Yet, getting me out to Verrado would add distance for Gary to cover, which he wouldn't like. Hmmmmm. Dylan doesn't like to move and wants to stay put. As long as they don't sell this place and don't raise the rent too high, staying put sounds nice. I would like a backyard to just let the dogs run vs having to watch them. God, please give me the wisdom and direction to make the right decision.
Just random thoughts tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment