Thursday, February 17, 2011
Andrew
Well, I had an interesting conversation with Andrew today. He checked into UTI (the mechanic school in Avondale). To make a long story short, he has applied for the school. Looks like he, and his girlfriend (yes, they are both working on their divorces being finalized), will be moving to Arizona and living with me and Dylan. We are hoping to use Andrew's VA loan to purchase a home for all of us to live out of. We've talked about ground rules and it seems to be ok....yes, it includes going to church. Dylan doesn't know yet. I want to make SURE he is coming before I get Dylan's hopes up. I don't want to spill the beans to Gary either. If this works out, they will be here May 11. He will get a stipen as well as paid college. She is looking into massage therapy school, plus they would both get part-time jobs. So, it looks promising. I pray this works out. I'll make it work....for Andrew and myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment