Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Loss of friendship

It is risky doing business with friends.  I try and help friends with real estate.  That is why I got my license.  Maybe I should let it go.

Tonight, through a series of mis-understandings and mis-communication, it escalated into me being fired, I believe and maybe even losing a friendship.

Since Jan 27, I've shown around 2 dozen homes to them, written 3 contracts, submitted one, and am in the process of withdrawing the one.

I guess I failed them and I feel bad.  I tried to be so flexible and drop everything whenever they wanted to go out.  I've gone through a ream of paper printing out contracts, listings, maps, etc.  150 miles of travel during the showings.

I had Dylan in tow most of those nights as well.  I feel like I cheated everyone, for nothing.

I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment