Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Stuff to get use to
When Dylan was dropped off tonight, he yelled back to Gary "say hi to Jeanie for me". I guess I have to get use this and make sure I don't force Dylan to chose between me and Gary / Jeanie. Is it wrong to not want to be use to it? I feel like I have a right to be mad and to hold a grudge. Is it wrong to 'work' with Gary / Jeanie? Am I showing them that I approve of Gary's actions by being cordial? It takes a lot of energy to be so angry. Vengeance is mine, says the Lord. So, I have no right to hold grudges or to show Gary how wrong he was / is. I think I can hold that line/boundary, for the sake of Dylan. He knows what Gary did is wrong. He is Dylan's dad. Argh! Life!

No comments:
Post a Comment