Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pain

My shoulders, neck, head, and left arm have been giving me grief for a few days/weeks.  I went home sick on Monday...heating pad on the left shoulder...some relief, until I took it off.  I got a massage yesterday - hadn't had one for over a year.  Some relief, but still didn't feel the best.  Went to my chiropractor.  Ah ha!  4 main muscles in the left shoulder are messed up.  1 of the 4 main muscles (largest one) is messed up in the right shoulder.  Since my chiro is not on my new insurance, I had to pay cash.  He referred me to another one that is on my insurance, as I will need attention to dodge yet another surgery.  I was feeling pretty good.  But, am back to the pain as of 8 hours later.  I guess I'll be scheduling that new patient visit with the new chiro tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment