Monday, February 21, 2011

Feeling down

It was rough dealing with Gary during the tax meeting.  He would rather give $875 back to the feds for flexible spending money he pulled out (with my help using my receipts for childcare) than just give it to me to compensate for the childcare I paid.  He stated 'I don't owe you anything'.  I feel so horrible.  He treats me like I am the problem.  Like I am the reason the marriage failed.  Like I am worthless or that I am such a terrible person to have to deal with.  He sat there so high and mighty....thinking his crap didn't stink.

He sent me the e-mail at work on July 13 last year that he wanted a divorce.  His next wedding is July 8.  Almost one year to the day of telling me it was over.

He didn't even have a clue of the amount of child care (not child support) he has paid.  He thinks the $875 will be taxable income.  It isn't.  He will have to return $875 to the feds.....And he may need to explain how he was able to provide receipts to pull the $s out of the flexible spending account, but not have them for taxes.  But, he doesn't want to listen to my reasoning.  I don't know what I'm talking about.

These on-line dating sites stink.  There are such crazies out there.  I'm going to remove my profile and just forget about it.  God will provide.  I've dated such jerks in my life.  Why can't I find someone who is caring and will love me for me, instead of judging me by my outside (tall, fat...too smart).

No comments:

Post a Comment