Monday, February 21, 2011

Life

I had a blast with Dylan yesterday.  We went up to Flagstaff again, sledding.  However, the weather was a bit nasty, as a snow storm / blizzard was going through the area.  He didn't mind, as he was playing his DS in the truck.  It has been awhile since these nerves have gone through that type of driving.  I don't think I have 'all weather' tires on the truck, like I thought I did.  I did more sliding / slipping than I ever did in a truck.  Put that on the list of things to do!

Loneliness is my biggest enemy right now.  I have my boys (Dylan, almost always here - Andrew, will probably be here in May).  But, it isn't the same.  I shared so much with Gary.  The last year was probably the hardest, as he shut down.  I wasn't sure what was going on.  He didn't want to talk anymore.  I guess I've been lonely longer than I want to admit, even with a husband in the house.  Someone to share my heart and thoughts with.  I don't need anything 'fixed', just share life and learn who I am.  I know, Jesus is there, waiting for me.  I guess I need to be comfortable with myself and not look for someone so hard.  I'll just scare them off.

 Dylan tried his hand at taking pictures up and back.  He got one of me.  Ok, it was AFTER sledding.  This is stocking hat hair!
Dylan graduated to the BIG hill!  He had an awesome time.  :-)
This one turned out really nice!  I'd like to get this professionally done.  If anyone has a good recommendation, please let me know.

1 comment:

Leeper's said...

I am glad you had a wonderful time. You should upload your pictures to shutterfly. I use them for all my prints and they are amazing.

Post a Comment