Saturday, April 16, 2011

Devil

The Devil is very real.  He is just doing an all out assault on me.  The scammers via on-line dating did more to me than just ask for money.  They really messed with my emotions and thoughts.  I know.  I need to heel and I need to allow it to happen....slowly.

I enjoy the conversations with Kent and am trying to take it slow.  That is what is keeping me from going over the edge, not to mention my time with God by reading the Bible.

I am starting to pack, which also helps.  I don't have to buy a new computer for Dylan, as Gary was able to resolve it.  I just need to put it back together and plug it in.

Since Kent has Sundays off and in anticipation in being asked on future dates, I went ahead and asked Gary if he would be open to dropping Dylan off later than 4pm on Sundays.  It almost ended in a fight.  I figured, after our conversation last Wednesday (he was suggesting he wanted to be primary care provider) he would jump on it.  He threw back in my face that it was 'me' who wanted Dylan home earlier.  I corrected him and said he was the one dropping Dylan off earlier than expected every Sunday, so I just pushed it back so that I could be prepared for him to be dropped off.  He finally said, it all depends upon what I have planned Sunday night.

Gary is super secretive in his plans, etc.  Yet, he wants to know why I ask for things.  He did grant me usage of the trailer for the move.  That will help.

Dear heavenly Father, please ground me in Your glory and protection.  Grant me forgiveness and peace.  Keep my thoughts true and in alignment to Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment