I had a nice time attending CCV-Surprise on Sunday with Kent. It is a smaller campus, but it felt good. Dylan had a great time in the kid's program and was extremely comfortable with the campus. We'll probably continue to attend here. I'll go to Good Friday service.
They have a rock wall. Dylan was so excited about that. While we were waiting for our pizza to be made, Kent and Dylan were goofing around with a water bottle. It was nice to see Dylan feel so comfortable and Kent to want to interact with Dylan. Dylan was so talkative. I couldn't believe it. He was very well behaved.
Kent asked if I had plans this coming weekend, as it is Easter. I told him no, as Dylan will be with his dad. I don't have family in town. So, I'll probably be packing. I'll go to an odd service, to allow room for others. Kent has his parents, an aunt & uncle, and a brother & his family. They will all get together. So, we'll see if I get invited or not. It is a bit soon to be 'introduced to the family'. But, going as a friend would be nice.
I did invite him to Neighborhood (ie: Home Team / Bible Study) tonight, as he always has Monday nights off. He has been trying to find another bible study to attend. So, we'll see if he shows.
Oh, thanks for the prayer coverage with the attacks from the Devil! I can feel it! I am doing much better today. One day at a time....in my Lord's arms.
Well, better get ready for work. Have a blessed day!

No comments:
Post a Comment