Friday, April 1, 2011

Having fun

I am chatting with another gentleman.  But, before I get to that, I need to fill you in on this other guy.  Tom is supposedly from southern Arizona and is overseas trying to settle is later mother's estate.  There are 2 trunks of $100 bills that total $5mill.  I get 10%, if I just let him mail the trunks to me.  No thank you.  Denied.  Back away.  Blocked!

Ok, to the new guy - Jonathan.  He lives in Scottsdale.  We should be meeting next weekend.  We want to chat for a bit more.  Yes, we asked what kind of experiences we had on match.com to this point.  I told him that I had one that was promising, but then had to end it because he asked for money.  So, at least we have established a foundation.  He couldn't believe there were people out there that would scam people like that.  He is a widower and has a son 1 year older than Dylan.  He is in to construction and engineering.  He is self employed.  Well, see....keeping the head screwed on straight, this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment